Well here we are, my first blog!
Just a bit about me, I'm 35 (nearly 36), mum to 4 children, one boyfriend, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 4 ferrets, 5 chicken, 5 ducks, and 5 horses.
I'm not overly keen on any of them, except the cats, but it keeps the family happy and the boyfriend out of the house at weekends.
What I am mad about though is baking. Properly properly mad. I bake whenever I get the chance, and if I like a recipe, I mak it over and over again until it is perfect or people get sick of the sight of it!
I have started a level 2 Patisserie and Confectionary course at my local college which I really enjoy and I am also doing a level one cake decorating course and a level one wired sugar flowers course. Last year I also did an intensive PME course in royal icing and sugar paste which was good, but didnt go very indepth.
Well, thats it, a short but sweet intro. I will update soon when my baking juices start flowing!

No comments:
Post a Comment